My Avatar

Morgan is my avatar. She represents an athletic, outgoing, loving teenage girl who is ready to face the world. She looks somewhat like me. I have dirty blonde hair and I braid it a lot because I get annoyed when it gets in my face. I love daisies and I do like dressing up and looking nice hence the skirt. I also have green eyes like my avatar’s. I play soccer, and run both indoor and outdoor track and so does she. She is also organized and hard working just like me. As an only child, this makes me think of what it would be like to have a sister.

3 thoughts on “My Avatar

1. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Morgan,

You sound like a pretty uptempo person and so does your avatar. I hope you get a sense of having a sibling through your avatar. I have two brothers and sisters each and sometimes I wish I could turn them into an avatar, just kidding. What events do you run in track? I use to run track and cross country in high school. I ran the 400 meter and 800 meter runs and was an Illinois all state athlete in the 4×400 and 4×800. What position do you play in soccer? Who is your favorite pro team. I enjoyed getting to read about your avatar and look forward hopefully hearing more about her.

• Eric,
      I am! In track I run the 55m, 200m, 300m, 4×200, and sometimes the 400. I didn’t run outdoor track my freshman and sophmore year, but I am this year and I can’t wait! I do well in track. I made varsity for indoor track in both 9th and 10th grade, but my focus this year for indoor is to improve upon my 200 and 300m times. They are good, but I know there is always room for improvement! In soccer I play mostly center mid, but I can also play outside mid and defense. I was JV captain my freshman year and made varsity as a sophmore and also this year. I can’t wait to play again. Being injured is definately more than just not being able to play. It involves a lot of maturing and learning how to cope with different situations. My favorite pro team is probably Manchester United, but I like Barcelona a lot too. And my favorite players are definately Christiano Ronaldo and Hope Solo. I respect Hope Solo because of her passion for the game and her personality is that of a role model.